Y-гаплогрупи / Y-гаплогруппы / Y-Chromosome Haplogroups

kbg_dnepr
Стать: Жінка
Дякував (ла): 5284 рази
Подякували: 945 разів

Y-гаплогрупи / Y-гаплогруппы / Y-Chromosome Haplogroups

Повідомлення kbg_dnepr »

Phylogeography of Y-Chromosome Haplogroup I Reveals Distinct Domains of Prehistoric Gene Flow in Europe

To investigate which aspects of contemporary human Y-chromosome variation in Europe are characteristic of primary colonization, late-glacial expansions from refuge areas, Neolithic dispersals, or more recent events of gene flow, we have analyzed, in detail, haplogroup I (Hg I), the only major clade of the Y phylogeny that is widespread over Europe but virtually absent elsewhere. The analysis of 1,104 Hg I Y chromosomes, which were identified in the survey of 7,574 males from 60 population samples, revealed several subclades with distinct geographic distributions. Subclade I1a accounts for most of Hg I in Scandinavia, with a rapidly decreasing frequency toward both the East European Plain and the Atlantic fringe, but microsatellite diversity reveals that France could be the source region of the early spread of both I1a and the less common I1c. Also, I1b*, which extends from the eastern Adriatic to eastern Europe and declines noticeably toward the southern Balkans and abruptly toward the periphery of northern Italy, probably diffused after the Last Glacial Maximum from a homeland in eastern Europe or the Balkans. In contrast, I1b2 most likely arose in southern France/Iberia. Similarly to the other subclades, it underwent a postglacial expansion and marked the human colonization of Sardinia ∼9,000 years ago.

https://www.academia.edu/29524571/Repor ... view-paper
Катерина
Глушак (Брянськ.) Ковальов Федосенко mt H5a (Могилевськ.)
Оглотков I2a2b (Горбат. п. НГГ) Алькін Душин Жарков Кульдішов mt U5a1 Баландін (Симб. губ.)
Клишкін R1a1a Власенко Сакунов Кучерявенко (Глухів)
Кириченко Бондаренко Білоус Страшний mt T2a1 (Новомоск. Дніпроп.)
#генеалогия #генеалогія #пошукпредків #поискпредков #ahnenforschung #ukrainianancestry #родовід #родословная
kbg_dnepr

Re: Y-гаплогрупи / Y-гаплогруппы / Y-Chromosome Haplogroups

Повідомлення kbg_dnepr »

Indo-European demic diffusion model
Carlos Quiles

The Indo-European demic diffusion model proposed advances the theory that theexpansion of Indo-European languages from the steppe was mainly linked to theexpansion of peoples belonging to haplogroup R1b in Eurasia. A North-West Indo-European group most likely expanded directly with western Yamna migrants into the EastBell Beaker culture, and the Corded Ware culture was probably not linked to theexpansion of Indo-European languages. That challenges previous archaeological andlinguistic theories concerning the dialectal evolution of Late Proto-Indo-European.

https://www.academia.edu/35721722/indo_ ... view-paper
Катерина
Оглотков I2a2b (Горбат. п. НГГ) Алькін Душин Жарков Кульдішов mt U5a1 Баландін (Симб. губ.)
#генеалогия #генеалогія #пошукпредків #поискпредков #ahnenforschung #ukrainianancestry #родовід #родословная
kbg_dnepr

Повідомлення kbg_dnepr »

Pasture Names with Romance and Slavic Roots Facilitate Dissection of Y Chromosome Variation in an Exclusively German-Speaking Alpine Region

The small alpine district of East Tyrol (Austria) has an exceptional demographic history. It was contemporaneously inhabited by members of the Romance, the Slavic and the Germanic language groups for centuries. Since the Late Middle Ages, however, the population of the principally agrarian-oriented area is solely Germanic speaking. Historic facts about East Tyrol’s colonization are rare, but spatial density-distribution analysis based on the etymology of place-names has facilitated accurate spatial mapping of the various language groups’ former settlement regions. To test for present-day Y chromosome population substructure, molecular genetic data were compared to the information attained by the linguistic analysis of pasture names. The linguistic data were used for subdividing East Tyrol into two regions of former Romance (A) and Slavic (B) settlement.
Samples from 270 East Tyrolean men were genotyped for 17 Y-chromosomal microsatellites (Y-STRs) and 27 single nucleotide polymorphisms (Y-SNPs). Analysis of the probands’ surnames revealed no evidence for spatial genetic structuring. Also, spatial autocorrelation analysis did not indicate significant correlation between genetic (Y-STR haplotypes) and geographic distance. Haplogroup R-M17 chromosomes, however, were absent in region A, but constituted one of the most frequent haplogroups in region B. The R-M343 (R1b) clade showed a marked and complementary frequency distribution pattern in these two regions.
To further test East Tyrol’s modern Y-chromosomal landscape for geographic patterning attributable to the early history of settlement in this alpine area, principal coordinates analysis was performed. The Y-STR haplotypes from region A clearly clustered with those of Romance reference populations and the samples from region B matched best with Germanic speaking reference populations. The combined use of onomastic and molecular genetic data revealed and mapped the marked structuring of the distribution of Y chromosomes in an alpine region that has been culturally homogeneous for centuries.

https://www.academia.edu/22517973/Pastu ... view-paper
Катерина
kbg_dnepr

Повідомлення kbg_dnepr »

Романчук А. А. 2015. Восточноевразийская гипотеза дене-кавказской прародины: еще раз к вопросу о гаплогруппах Y-хромосомы. Кишинев: Stratum plus.

https://www.academia.edu/13585140/%D0%A ... view-paper
Катерина
kbg_dnepr

Повідомлення kbg_dnepr »

YDNA Tip: YDNA can do more than you may think.

I’ve heard people write off YDNA because they know that only men can take YDNA tests, and because the test will only look at a man’s direct paternal line. So...what if you’re not a man? Or if you have a question about a male ancestor who isn’t on your paternal lineage?

Then you just need to find the right man for the job. There’s probably a man SOMEWHERE who descends along the paternal line from that male ancestor. Or who descends from that ancestor’s brother, or father, or father’s brother, or father’s father. You get the idea.

In my new YDNA for Genealogy Course, we review in depth WHO should test for any given family history question--and the variety of questions you can "ask" YDNA. This three week course starts on June 15.

Join me for a taste of the new YDNA Course in a free webinar on June 4! In "Why Do YDNA," I’ll open your eyes to new possibilities. You’ll learn more about asking the right questions of the right DNA samples--and pairing what you learn with other DNA and documentary discoveries. (Can’t come but want to watch? Register anyway--I’ll send you a link to watch it afterward.)

Free YDNA Webinar
Катерина
kbg_dnepr

Повідомлення kbg_dnepr »

A Minimal Reference Phylogeny for the Human Y Chromosome 2014

During the last few decades, a wealth of studies dedicated to the human Y chromosome and its DNA variation, in particular Y-chromosome single-nucleotide polymorphisms (Y-SNPs), has led to the construction of a well-established Y-chromosome phylogeny. Since the recent advent of new sequencing technologies, the discovery of additional Y-SNPs is exploding and their continuous incorporation in the phylogenetic tree is leading to an ever higher resolution. However, the large and increasing amount of information included in the “complete” Y-chromosome phylogeny, which now already includes many thousands of identified Y-SNPs, can be overwhelming and complicates its understanding as well as the task of selecting suitable markers for genotyping purposes in evolutionary, demographic, anthropological, genealogical, medical, and forensic studies. As a solution, we introduce a concise reference phylogeny whereby we do not aim to provide an exhaustive tree that includes all known Y-SNPs but, rather, a quite stable reference tree aiming for optimal global discrimination capacity based on a strongly reduced set that includes only the most resolving Y-SNPs. Furthermore, with this reference tree, we wish to propose a common standard for Y-marker as well as Y-haplogroup nomenclature. The current version of our tree is based on a core set of 417 branch-defining Y-SNPs and is available online at http://www.phylotree.org/Y.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs ... humu.22468

http://www.phylotree.org/Y/tree/index.htm

https://www.academia.edu/25193225/Seein ... view-paper
Катерина
kbg_dnepr

Повідомлення kbg_dnepr »

Origins and history of Haplogroup G2a (Y-DNA)
Maciamo Hay

Haplogroup G descends from macro-haplogroup F, which is thought to represent the second major migration of Homo sapiens out of Africa, at least 60,000 years ago. While the earlier migration of haplogroups C and D had followed the coasts of South Asia as far as Oceania and the Far East, haplogroup F penetrated through the Arabian peninsula and settled in the Middle East. Its main branch, macro-haplogroup IJK would become the ancestor of 80% of modern Eurasian people. Haplogroup G had a slow start, evolving in apparent isolation for tens of thousands of years, possibly in Southwest Asia, cut off from the wave of colonisation of Eurasia. As of early 2014, there were 286 mutations (SNPs) defining haplogroup G, confirming that this paternal lineage experienced a severe bottleneck before splitting into happlogroups G1 and G2. Haplogroup
G1 might have originated around modern Iran, while
G2 would have developed in Southwest Asia during the Upper Paleolithic, probably in the Late Glacial period (19,000 to 12,000 years ago). At that time humans would all have been hunter-gatherers, and in most cases living in small nomadic or semi-nomadic tribes. Members of haplogroup G2 appear to have been closely linked to the development of early agriculture in the Levant part of the Fertile Crescent, starting 11,500 years before present.
The G2a branch expanded to Anatolia, the Caucasus and Europe, while
G2b endedup secluded in the southern Levant and is now found mostly among Jewish people.There has so far been ancient Y-DNA analysis from only four Neolithic cultures (LBK in Germany, Remedello in Italy and CardiumPottery in south-west France and Spain), and all sites yielded G2a individuals, which is the strongest evidence at present that farming originated with and was disseminated by members of haplogroup G (although probably in collaboration with other haplogroups such as E1b1b, J, R1b and T).The highest genetic diversity within haplogroup G is found between the Levant and the Caucasus, in the Fertile Crescent, which is a good indicator of its region of origin. It is thought that early Neolithic farmers expanded from the Levant and Mesopotamia westwards to Anatolia and Europe, eastwards to South Asia, and southwards to the Arabian peninsula and North and East Africa. The domestication of goats and cows first took place in the mountainous region of eastern Anatolia, including the Caucasus and Zagros.This is probably where the roots of haplogroup G2a (and perhaps of all haplogroup G) are to be found. So far, the only G2a people negative for subclades downstream of P15 or L149.1 were found exclusively in the South Caucasus region.
Two of the main maternal lineages thought to have evolved conjointly with Y-haplogroup G are mt-haplogroups N1a and X, both minor lineages with roots in the Middle East. Interestingly, N1a and X are directly descended from N*, rather than from macro-haplogroup R - the ancestor of HV, JT and UK, representing 90% of European mtDNA lineages. The long bottleneck evolution of N1a and X mirror that of Y-haplogroup G. Furthermore, both N1a and X were found at exceptionally high frequencies in Neolithic Europe compared with present time, N1a being found in 13% of samples from the Linear Pottery culture (LBK) and X2 generally ranging between 5% and 10% in various Neolithic cultures. Today, X is found in 1.5% of the European population and N1a is under 0.5%.The only modern population with high frequencies of mtDNA X are the Druzes, who also have over 10% of Y-haplogroup G.

Nowadays haplogroup G is found all the way from Western Europe and Northwest Africa to Central Asia, India and East Africa, although everywhere at low frequencies (generally between 1 and 10% of the population). The only exceptions are the Caucasus region, central and southern Italy and Sardinia, where frequencies typically range from 15% to 30% of male lineages. Most Europeans belong to the G2a subclade, and most northern and Western Europeans more specifically to G2a-L141.1 (or to alower extend G2a-M406). About all
G2b (L72+, formerly G2c) Europeans are Ashkenazi Jews. G2b has also been found around Afghanistan, probably as an offshoot of Neolithic farmers from the Levant. Haplogroup G1 is found predominantly in Iran, but is also found in the Levant, among Ashkenazi Jews, and Central Asia (notably in Kazakhstan). G2a makes up 5 to 10% of the population of Mediterranean Europe, but is fairly rare in Northern Europe. The only places where haplogroup G2 exceeds 10% of the population in Europe are Cantabria, central and southern Italy (esp. in the Apennines), Sardinia, northern Greece (Thessaly) and Crete - all mountainous and relatively isolated regions. Other regions with frequencies approaching the 10% include Asturias in northern Spain, Auvergne in central France, Switzerland, Sicily, the Aegean Islands, and Cyprus.
https://www.academia.edu/6173684/Origin ... view-paper
Катерина
kbg_dnepr

Повідомлення kbg_dnepr »

Гаплогрупа R1 принесена до Євразії кушитами разом з просом за часів неоліту (поселення на Криті, в Іберії та Анатолії), 2018

Y-CHROMOSOME R1 WAS INTRODUCED TO EURASIA BY KUSHITES

The Kushites lived in Africa and Eurasia. Kushites originated in Africa. Researchers have observed that many of the Caucasus hunter-gatherers (CHG) and early European farmers (EF) populations carried R1a and R1b clades, and cultivated millet, which was not cultivated in Central Asia and the Middle East until 1000s of years after it was cultivated at Nabta Playa in Africa, and in the Ukraine by CHG and EF populations. Interestingly, the CHG carried the R1b1, and R1b1a lineages. Some researchers claim that these clades are “distant relatives” of V88, and that V88 is the result of a back migration from Eurasia to Central Africa. The archaeological evidence, on the other hand, lacks any corroboration of a back migration from Eurasia. Instead, the archaeogenetic evidence indicates that Niger-Congo speaking Africans from North Africa and the Saharo-Sahel, called Kushites in the historical literature early settled Crete, Iberia and Anatolia, and that these Africans introduced R1b, the Bell Beaker and the agro-pastoral cultural traditions into Eurasia during the Neolithic.
https://www.academia.edu/36591534/Y_CHR ... view-paper
Катерина
kbg_dnepr

Повідомлення kbg_dnepr »

Великий ДНК-проєкт по прізвищу Очкас, частина носіїв якого належить до гаплогруп G, I та навіть T.
Катерина
kbg_dnepr

Повідомлення kbg_dnepr »

Y-хромосомний Адам, та міграція Y-гаплогруп за останні 250 тис. років на тлі змін клімату.
Дуже цікавий графік на 10-й хв., який свідчить про те, що прибл. 5 тис. років тому Y-гаплогрупне різноманіття різко скоротилося, а потім почало відновлюватися: тобто тоді більшість чоловіків була знищена, і сучасне людство є нащадками досить невеликої групи чоловіків. :(

Катерина
Відповісти

Повернутись до “ГЕНЕТИЧНА генеалогія / ДНК”

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів і 3 гостей